|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (133 days ago)|
- NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE (contact us for more details)
- Built in Storage
- Secure Underground Parking
- 5 Minuets from Balham Station
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Call Us 24hrs to Arrange a Viewing
| NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE (contact us for more details) | SHORT LET. Fantastic two double bedroom property moments from Balham Station. This modern property is set within a new build development moments from Balham High Road, offering secure underground parking, two large double bedrooms with built in storage, stylish bathroom and huge open plan living/kitchen area. Our lines are open 24/7 - call now to book in a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2444035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.