|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (139 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Two bedroom
- Direct access to communal garden
- 5 minute walk to Streatham rail
- Two minute walk to High Street
- Offered furnished or unfurnished
Fishneedwater are offering this period, two bedroom ground floor flat with direct access to garden located on Babington Road in Streatham SW16. The property offers the new tenants a clean and well presented living environment.
This two bedroom ground floor flat with direct access to garden is situated in a residential location on Babington Road near the Junction of Streatham High Road and Mitcham Lane.
Streatham Rail station is located only a couple minutes walk from the property and will access London Bridge, London Blackfriars and London Victoria all within a 25 minute journey time.
Access to the high street is a short walk from the property where an array of restaurants, grocery stores, clothing shops, beauty salons as well as Boots, Odeon Cinema, Sainsburys and the famous green spaces of Streatham common and Rockery can be found.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74363993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100609000032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fish Need Water, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.