1 bedroom ground floor flat to rentHeadland Court, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, AB10
|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (135 days ago)|
- SOUTH SIDE, 2 MILES FROM THE CITY CENTRE
- BUS ROUTES WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
- 1 BEDROOM UNFURNISHED FLAT
- ECH, DG, SECURE DOOR ENTRY
- FLOORING AND BLINDS
- RESIDENTS PARKING , 1 CAR PER FLAT
- FACTORED DEVELOPMENT
- COMMUNAL SKY DISH ( CHARGES APPLY IF CONNECTION REQUIRED
HEADLAND COURT, SOUTH SIDE OF ABERDEEN
2 miles from Union Street, close to Holburn Street. Many large stores within walking distance, David Lloyd gym for those who are energetic and like to keep fit, also incorporates a SAKS hairdresser.
The property is one of many owned by Aberdeen Letting Centre in Headland Court, the communal areas within the development are maintained by a factor at no cost to the tenant.
The accommodation on the top floor consists of entrance hall with storage cupboard, lounge with double window looing over grassland towards the main A90, fitted kitchen with ample wall and base units, hob/oven and hood, fridge freezer and washer dryer, double bedroom with mirror wardrobe doors, modern shower room
the property has ECH, DG , secure door entry and parking for one car
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74371844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0210-98. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aberdeen Letting Centre, Aberdeen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.