|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 November 2019 (29 days ago)|
- Spacious and stylish property
- Three double bedrooms
- Stunning views of the Quayside skyline
- Beautiful furnishings throughout
- Sought after location
- On street parking
- Large spacious lounge
- Minutes to the City Centre
- Do not miss out
- EPC Rating C
Dog Bank is located just above the Quayside in Newcastle with gorgeous views. The Quayside and City Centre are just a short walk away with fantastic amenities including shops, bars, bistros and fabulous restaurants. The property is a duplex with the accommodation split over two levels. An attractive feature spiral staircase leads to the upper floor.
The entrance hall leads to the large open plan lounge/diner with lovely furnishings and patio doors which open onto a decked area. The attractive kitchen leads off the dining area and offers a range of wall and floor units with integrated appliances including cooker/hob, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
The spiral staircase leads to the first floor where there are three double bedrooms. The first bedroom offers superb views of the quayside skyline taking in the Tyne and Millennium Bridges and The Sage. This room is furnished with double bed and has walk in wardrobe with plenty of shelving and hanging rails. The en-suite is amazing and offers LED lit double shower cubicle, WC and handbasin with attractive tap. The second bedroom also has amazing views to the front and again is furnished with double bed plus wardrobe. Bedroom three is a double room with side view and has double bed and wardrobe. The family bathroom has white suite with bath, WC and hand basin plus heated towel rail.
The property is fully double glazed, has gas central heating and there is on street parking available outside of the property.
High quality properties of this nature will be let fast so book your viewing now!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74396983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000281998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.