|Added on Rightmove:||06 July 2018 (137 days ago)|
Please quote reference 34272 when enquiring about this property
- Four double bedrooms
- Available 1 August
- 1,065 sq ft total living space
- large lounge and separate kitchen
- 2 bathrooms
- Private front and large rear garden
- Great location, very close to Clapham North tube and 10 mins to Brixton tube
A superbly located 4 double bedroom house within a short walk 4 minute walk of Clapham North Station and the bars, restaurants and supermarkets on Clapham High Street. The property is a 6 minutes walk to Clapham High Street (Overground) and 10 minutes walk to Brixton tube station.
This property has 4 double bedrooms, each bedroom has been recently renovated with new carpets, USB sockets, there are two king size bedrooms and two small double beds, new carpets and blackout blinds. There is a very spacious lounge and separate kitchen. The property contains one bathroom and one downstairs cloakroom. It also has a good size low maintenance garden (artificial grass), perfect for the summer.
With neutral decor throughout this wonderful property would be suitable for young professionals or a family looking for a new home with a large garden and an abundance of storage space. The house is close to Clapham Common and transport links for Clapham North underground stations (Northern Line) and Brixton (Victoria) Line, or Overground from Clapham High Street.
EPC - C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0034272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.