|Added on Rightmove:||07 July 2018 (133 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom apartment
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Available from 1st August
- Furnished / Wooden floors
- Off street parking
Very well proportioned two double bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment situated in this secure gated development. The property consists of generous sized living / dining room, fitted kitchen to include double oven, full size fridge freezer and washer dryer. The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Bedroom two also has built in double wardrobes and is of ample size for a double. The family bathroom is modern throughout with chrome heated towel rail. There is also storage in the hallway housing the combination boiler along with other accessories.
The apartment has wooden flooring throughout and is finished to a very high standard. Centrally located for both Colliers Wood tube (Northern line) along with Wimbledon town for the mainline station. Other facilities in the area include Virgin Active leisure, Sainsbury's and M&S Superstores along with the Tandem retail leisure park. Allocated parking, furnished and available from the 1st August.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7918210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SW19.com, South Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.