|Added on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (79 days ago)|
- Quiet court yard setting
- Two double bedrooms
- Re fitted en-suite to master
- Beautiful re fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Allocated parking
- Available mid/end of July
A well presented two bedroom end of terrace home, set within a popular private development on the edge of Mortimer, overlooking woodland. Accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, refitted kitchen breakfast room, cloakroom, master bedroom with re fitted en suite bathroom, further double bedroom and re fitted family shower room. Further benefits include a private courtyard garden and to the front there are communal gardens with allocated parking. EPC Rating E
The area of Mortimer comprises Mortimer, Mortimer Common, Stratfield Mortimer and Mortimer West End and is located in West Berkshire. The area includes St Johns primary and St Marys junior schools, doctors surgery, dentist, two chemists, Budgens supermarket, bank, post office, hairdressers, churches, café, numerous pubs and recreation grounds with tennis courts for hire. There is good commutable access to the nearby towns of Reading, Newbury and Basingstoke and motorway networks M3 and M4, and on the outskirts of the village is a local railway station providing links to London Paddington and Waterloo. A regular bus service runs to and from Reading town centre.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, re fitted kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, double second bedroom and re fitted shower room.
Enclosed private gardens with paved patio area, gravel beds and enclosed via panel fencing with gated side access.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74429564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 125232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Burghfield Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.