|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2019 (50 days ago)|
- Drawing room with access to terrace
- Further bedroom / study
- Fully fitted kitchen leading to a roof terrace
- Master bedroom with excellent storage
- En-suite bathroom
- Further roof terrace
- Shower room
- Utility room (not on floorplan)
- Storage room (not on floorplan)
DESCRIPTION A magnificent two bedroom apartment set on the first floor of this very well maintained period building in Ennismore Gardens. Covering over 1,100 square feet, the property benefits from a wonderful drawing room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking one of the finest Communal Gardens in London.
Ennismore Gardens itself is regarded as one of the most sought after addresses in Knightsbridge, located only moments from the amenties of Brompton Road and Hyde Park.
Rare to the market, this impressive property also benefits from two further rooms (not listed on the floorplan), used as a storage facility and utility room.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101492004856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicolas Van Patrick, Knightsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.