|Added on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (77 days ago)|
- Immaculate Two Bed Apartment
- First Floor
- Modern Décor Throughout
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Living Room With Balcony
- Fantastic Village Location
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Council Tax Band = B
**NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE FOR TENANTS, GREATER PROTECTION FOR LANDLORDS** (please call for more information)
A Simply Stunning Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment, located in the thriving village of Quorn, and within walking distance to all of the pubs, coffee shops, doctors surgery and all other amenities that Quorn has to offer. The property itself is finished to a superb standard and offers modern décor with spacious accommodation. Briefly the property comprises of an open plan kitchen with all integrated appliances and living area with French doors giving access to a lovely balcony. There are two double bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over the bath. The property also benefits form double glazing throughout and has 1 allocated parking space. When you apply for a tenancy on a property there will be referencing fee to pay. Please speak with one of our negotiators who will provide further details of this fee and any other fees which may be payable throughout any proposed tenancy. Council Tax Band: B. No Children. No Pets. No Sharers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74467070.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1720647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Quorn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.