|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 July 2018 (52 days ago)|
- Magical one bedroom apartment
- Abundance of natural light
- Double height ceilings
- Period features throughout
- Modern appliances
- Moments from Notting Hill
- Professionally managed by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward
A simply magical apartment boasting classic high ceilings, large sash windows and elegant period features throughout, a few minutes walk to many amenities of Queensway. The property is offered unfurnished but comes complete with white goods. The property is professionally managed by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward.
Gloucester Gardens is a charming private enclave conveniently situated off Bishops Bridge Road and close to Paddington, Queensway and Bayswater. There are great transport links from Paddington Underground station (Central Line) and mainline and Bayswater (District and Circle lines) and by road, the A40/M40.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P148061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Bayswater.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.