|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 August 2018 (115 days ago)|
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge
- Central Location
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Bromley North & South Stations
- Feature Floor To Ceiling Window
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
This two bedroom apartment sits on the second floor and forms part of six luxury newly converted properties. Boasting an impressive open plan living space with a feature floor to ceiling window and vaulted ceiling, the accommodation comprises a kitchen complete with high gloss units and integrated appliances, two spacious double bedrooms and a modern fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite.
Conveniently located in the heart of Bromley, London’s largest borough, both Bromley South & Bromley North stations are just 0.4 miles away offering excellent services into Central London.
With extensive investment and re-development to the town centre, particularly East Street to the North end of Bromley, the area continues to be an appealing and popular destination to live. A vast selection of cafes, restaurants, pubs and retail shops as well as the popular Glades shopping centre are all within proximity. There is also the benefit of thirty five square miles of protected countryside and parks to explore right on your door step. Offered unfurnished.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P218083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.