|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (36 days ago)|
- Viewings seven days a week!
- Superb five bedroom family home
- Three reception rooms
- Landscaped wrap around garden
- Stunning contemporary kitchen/family room
- Master suite with dressing area and en-suite
- Off street parking for several cars
- Offered to the market unfurnished
No Tenants administration fee on this property or any other property with Laurels Lettings. We can accommodate viewings seven days a week! Exquisite five double bedroom family home which is nestled on a highly sought after road situated on the edge of the Merton Park conservation area and within close proximity of Morden tube station (Northern Line), Morden Road tram station and South Merton National Rail station. The property is also within walking distance of a plethora of local amenities and Wimbledon, Morden and Raynes Park town centres are also easily accessible.
Refurbished to an exacting standard throughout the ground floor of this property comprises welcoming entrance hallway, downstairs w/c, spacious living room with access out to the rear garden, a further spacious reception room which would ideally suit a formal dining room or study and a stunning contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances that is open plan to the family room/dining area. To the first floor the property offers master suite with dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with his and hers basins, walk in shower and separate bath. The first floor offers a further two double bedrooms and a luxury family shower room. To the second floor the property benefits from two further large double bedrooms and a further luxury shower room completes the property.
Furthermore the property benefits from gas central heating throughout, a secure alarm system, off-street parking for several cars and a landscaped wrap-around garden. Offered to the market on an unfurnished basis, this property is available immediately.
You will not be charged any administration fee by Laurels. The cost of referencing, per tenant, is £40.00 plus VAT. A non-refundable £600.00 will also be payable to Laurels in order to secure the property and this will be deducted from the first months' rent. The agreed upon rent excludes the tenant deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable. For more information please feel free to ask a member of the Laurels team.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74490425.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8955938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.