|Added on Rightmove:||23 June 2018 (145 days ago)|
- Unique 'urban' style studio flat
- Open plan living space
- Suit professional male
- Original paintwork and design
- Fitted kitchen
- Available from beginning August 2018
- Deposit £700
- Long Let possible
- Part or Unfurnished
- Regret No DSS/Smokers/Pets
Fantastic urban studio apartment in great town location. Some lovely artistic touches by renowned & respected graffiti artist - the like of which are not often found in Cornwall. The property benefits from a fitted shower room, open plan studio living space & a kitchen with a fitted washing machine and a breakfast bar. This studio would suit single professional.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74512361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28037607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Property, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.