|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (105 days ago)|
- Well situated for Helston & amenities
- Parking space
- Light open plan living space
- Fitted bathroom with shower
- Double glazed
- Available mid April 2016
- Deposit £675
- Long Let possible
- Regret No DSS/Smokers/Pets
Well situated for access to Helston and its` amenities this one bedroom first floor flat is in good order. It comprises a light open plan sitting room with a modern fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom with electric shower and a double bedroom with built in wardrobe. Double Glazed. NSH. Parking space. Lawned area to rear. Regret No DSS/Pets/Smokers
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74512409.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28030197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Property, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.