|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 July 2018 (153 days ago)|
- Brand new refurbishment
- High end fixtures and fittings
- Original period features
- En-suite wet room with power shower
- Dual purpose open-plan kitchen/living room
- First floor apartment
- Close to Kings Cross & Russell Square stations
A stunning, newly refurbished one bedroom apartment available for long let, on the first floor of this beautifully redeveloped period property, in the heart of WC1.
Comprising a bright and well executed, open-plan kitchen/reception at the front of the building, the kitchen boasts brand new, fully integrated NEFF appliances including dishwasher, oven and washing machine. The space is dual purpose and can be 'walled off' using attractive bi-fold doors, ingeniously concealed at either end of the units. There is also additional built-in wardrobe and storage space in situ.
A separate bedroom housed at the rear, features a fully tiled, en-suite wet room with power shower, lavatory and mirrored cabinet. Attractive, opaque glass walls semi-separate the space from the sleeping quarters; a design borrowed to great effect, from the hugely successful Z Hotel chain.
This high end property boasts top of the range fixtures and fittings throughout, including wooden floors with underfloor heating, built-in flat screen and video entryphone system, whilst retaining plenty of the original period charm such as high ceilings, ornamental fireplaces and sash windows.
An ideal prospect for a busy professional seeking a well located pied a terre, in close proximity to the City, West End and beyond.
With Kings Cross International and Russell Square tube stations minutes from the property, early viewings are a must!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLL000F6B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Bloomsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.