|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2018 (48 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Ensuite and wardobes to master
- Lounge/diner with balcony
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Modern guest bathroom
- Spacious hallway with storage
- Allocated parking for one car
- Walking distance to Ashley Cross
- HALF PRICE REFERENCING FOR A MOVE BEFORE XMAS
PROPERTY PARTICULARS LOWER PARKSTONE A spacious and well presented first floor flat benefiting from modern kitchen, lounge/diner with balcony, master with wardrobes and ensuite, second double bedroom, guest bathroom, ample storage and allocated parking for one car. HALF PRICE REFERENCING FOR A MOVE BEFORE XMAS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100604001654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Poole - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.