|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2019 (48 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished And Interior Designed Four Bedrooms Plus Office, Three Bathroom Apartment
- Second Floor
- Spanning 2,336 Sq Ft - 217 Sq M
- Ample Storage Space In All The Bedrooms
- Decorated and Finished to The Highest of Standards
- Prestigious Building With 24 Hour Porter &Security
- Bright Apartment
- Located In The Heart of Mayfair
- Short Walk To Hyde Park
- Direct Views Of Grosvenor Square
Newly Refurbished Large Four Bedrooms Plus Office, Three Bathrooms Lateral Apartment, Located in This Prestigious 24h Portered Residential Building In The Heart Of Mayfair.
Accommodation Spans 2,336 Sq Ft - 217 Sq M, and Comprises Of A Designer Fully Integrated Kitchen With Breakfast Table, Utility Area, A Large Dining Room, a Spacious Reception Room With Views Of Grosvenor Square, and a Guest Cloakroom.
Furthermore, There is a Large Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes and Luxury En Suite Bathroom, Three Double Size Bedrooms, One Office/Study Room And Two Separate Bathrooms.
Situated on The Second Floor (with Lift Access), Bespoke Interior Designed Throughout, Large Windows, Modern & Contemporary.
Further Benefits Include 24h Uniformed Concierge & Security Team.
Fantastic Location, A Short Walk Away From The Many Fine Michelin Star Restaurants, Cafes & Bars Of Exclusive Mayfair, and From All The International Shopping Amenities Of Oxford Street (Including Selfridges Shopping Mall).
Also, Just A Few Minutes Walk To Hyde Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.