|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 July 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen/ Diner
- Attractive bathroom with separate shower
- Two double bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing and Gas central heating
- Walking distance to Royal Stoke University Hospital
- Easy commuter links
New to the market! Early viewing is essential on this well presented two bedroom property that is ideally located in the popular residential area of Stoke. With good local schools close by and being just a short walk to the Royal Stoke university hospital this property could not be better situated. Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees - please contact us for further information or visit our website.
NEW to the market! Be the first to view this stunning two bedroom property that is ideally located in the popular residential area of Stoke, which has many excellent local schools and is perfect for access to commuting links.
The property has been maintained throughout and must be seen to be appreciated, comprising as follows;
Living room with fitted carpet and neutral décor
Contemporary fitted Dining/kitchen with integral oven and hob.
Useful utility room with door to rear yard. Includes fridge/freezer and combi boiler
Attractive fully tiled bathroom with white suite and separate shower
Double bedroom with fitted carpet and neutral décor. Also has the advantage of a walk in store cupboard.
Further double bedroom with fitted carpet and neutral décor
Additional benefits include UPVC double glazing throughout, gas central heating, Modern fitted Kitchen/ Diner and attractive bathroom including separate Early viewing essential as this property will not be available for long! Call today and speak to our friendly team to book your viewing on 01782 740707.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74525729.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1880411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Hartshill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.