|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2018 (144 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- One recently refurbished bathroom
- 3rd floor (walk up)
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Fantastic light
- High ceilings
- High specification on finishes
- Available mid August
- Close to both Covent Garden and Leicester Square tube stations
A stunning two bedroom, one bathroom furnished flat to rent in Covent Garden. The flat is located on the 3rd floor (walk up) of a popular mansion block. There are fantastic high ceilings and plenty of natural light. The large double reception room is split into dining and living and is serviced by a good size separate fully fitted kitchen. Both the kitchen and bathroom were recently refurbished to a high standard. The flat is available mid August on a furnished basis.
WHAT WE LOVE: Modern finish
Lovely high ceilings
Black painted wood floors throughout
Located just south of the Piazza.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Double reception room
Two good size bedrooms
Secondary glazing in bedroom
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74542445.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101184000647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tavistock Bow, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.