|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (143 days ago)|
- A Semi-Detached Three/Four Bedroom House
- Main Bathroom separate toilet
- extra toilet downstairs
- Large Living room on Ground Floor Front
- Another Massive Rear Reception with Dining area
- Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating & Wooden Flooring
- Garden/Patio and Driveway for Two Cars
- Minutes Walk to Friar Park and easy bus connectivity to tube
We are delighted to present for rent this well maintained 3/4 bedroom house in a very sought out area. This house on ground floor comprises of large living room, another rear reception modern kitchen,light flooded conservatory also used as dinning room, Downstairs, WC and Private Patio/Garden. First Floor Comprises of Two double bedrooms and One Single Bedroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74562392.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7197282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Neptune Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.