|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (164 days ago)|
- ONLY FEES PAYABLE: REFERENCE FEES & GUARANTOR FEES IF APPLICABLE
- Allocated parking space
- Fitted kitchen with white goods
- Venetian blinds throughout
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Phone entry system
- Utility bills, water rates and Council Tax payable by tenant
- Lovely views from lounge and kitchen
- Working professionals only. No DSS. No pets.
REFERENCE FEES PAYABLE ONLY (GUARANTOR FEES If applicable) potentially saving you ££s. A bright and airy first floor apartment on a modern development with views over a green area.
Communal entrance and staircase to first floor. Entrance lobby into apartment; hallway with cloaks cupboard/storage and doors to all rooms; large lounge/dining room; fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer; two bedrooms and bathroom with white 3-piece suite and shower. 5 minute walk into Ilkeston town centre, 10/15 minute walk to Ilkeston train station. Good public transport links to Derby and Nottingham.My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0005839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.