|Added on Rightmove:||23 July 2018 (142 days ago)|
- Ideal two bed, second floor apartment
- Allocated parking for one vehicle
- Open plan living
- Quality fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Full bathroom suite
- Secure door entry
- Lounge with views
- Lift access
ENTRANCE HALL Lift access from main communal hallway - Having intercom door entry phone system and airing cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN Lounge -
Double glazed patio doors, and window to side elevation with views and flame effect wall mounted electric fire.
Modern fitted kitchen with four ring gas hob, single electric oven, integrated dish washer and fridge freezer, tiled flooring and splash backs.
BEDROOM ONE Having two double glazed windows and access to ensuite shower room.
ENSUITE Having pedestal wash basin, low level w.c and separate shower cubicle and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM TWO Having double glazed patio doors and fitted wardrobes.
BATHROOM Having full three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, wash basin, low level w.c and tiled flooring.
OUTSIDE Allocated parking for one vehicle and communal gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74595527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987006367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.