|Added on Rightmove:||23 July 2018 (142 days ago)|
- *** STUNNING TWO BEDROOM HOME ***
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- On Street Parking
- Close to all local amenities
- Public Transport Accessible
Affitto proudly offer to the market this spacious TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOME located in a sought-after area of Snienton, Nottingham. This property is ready to view and move in NOW, so give us a call today!
There is a modern fitted kitchen and all decor is to neutral modern tones.
The accommodation benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, and ample parking.
It is close to all amenities and all major bus links.
The property is available to view and move in NOW. Viewing is highly recommended, so give us a call today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74603936.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MH52. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Affitto Estate Agents, Leicester .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.