|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2019 (43 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Entrance Hall and Through Lounge
- Excellent Modern Bathroom
- Freshly painted throughout
- Good Size Yard to Rear
- New Carpets
- New Flooring
- Wooden Floors
Urban Residential are delighted to bring to the market this 3 bedroom terraced property located within the L4 area of Liverpool.
The property benefits from Double glazed windows, gas central heating and large yard to the rear.
The property briefly consists of -
Knock through living area with refurbished dining room, brand new hard wood flooring, wall radiator, double glazed windows to front and rear and has been tastefully decorated throughout.
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units
To the first floor there are -
Two double bedrooms, and one single bedroom. All come with newly laid carpet flooring, wall radiators, double glazed windows and are tastefully decorated throughout.
Large family bathroom complete with a white three piece suite, wall shower, flooring, tiled walls & a double glazed window allowing plenty of natural sunlight in to the room.
Street parking available.
Please contact our Liverpool Office on 0151-283-1118 to arrange a viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74610181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference RL1361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Residential, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.