|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 August 2018 (81 days ago)|
- Stunning Two Bedroom Maisonette
- High Standard Decor Throughout
- Available September
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- South Facing Decked Patio
- Huge Lounge/Diner
- Popular Area
- Walking Distance to East Croydon BR
Bairstow eves are delighted to offer to the market this absolutely stunning two bedroom ground floor maisonette to rent. Offered unfurnished and in excellent condition throughout, accommodation comprises entrance hallway, large stylish fitted kitchen with all white goods, huge lounge/diner with patio doors leading to a south facing private decked patio. There are two large bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom.
The property has been recently refurbished to a very high standard throughout and benefits from gas central heating, parking, and is situated on the sought after Park Hill development which is within walking distance to East Crodyon train station and Croydon Town Centre.
Schools in catchment of park hill - Archbishop Tenison's Cofe High School, Park Hill Infant and Junior School, Oval Primary School, Croydon College, Al-Khair School and Cambridge Tutors College
A short walk (5 minutes) to East Croydon main line station has regular services to both London Bridge and Victoria. A direct service which takes 15 minutes to the centre of London. Proximity to bus stop (2minutes) and tram stop (4minutes) for local transport.
Croydon offers not only the usual array of high street chains but also a wide range of independent specialist shops. As well as easy access to the famous Purley Way and retail parks which offer an abundance of superstores including furniture, clothing and electronic goods.
Croydon is also notable for its wide variety of restaurants and bars. Why not opt for one of the many historic pubs, or even a fashionable wine bar. If you are hungry you can choose from restaurants offering English, Spanish, Indian, Thai, Argentinean, Italian or Chinese food.
Viewing is highly recommended. Available September!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000460224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.