|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Walking distance of City Centre
- Close to local amenities and restaurants
- Self contained
- First floor aspect
- Lounge over looking Friar Gate
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- NEWLY REDECORATED
- Ready Now!
ENTRANCE HALL Having intercom system and access to bathroom and kitchen diner.
LOUNGE 13' 8" x 10' 3" (4.17m x 3.14m into recess) To front aspect with views over Friar Gate, radiator and doors leading to bedroom and kitchen diner.
BEDROOM 13' 6" x 9' 10" (4.14m x 3.01m into recess) To front aspect with useful fitted storage cupboards and radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 8" x 10' 0" (4.80m x 3.06m) Fully equipped dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units, free standing cooker, washing machine and fridge.
BATHROOM 10' 7" x 6' 3" (3.25m x 1.93m) Comprising of pedestal wash basin, bath with mains fed shower over and low level w.c.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74625416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987006310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.