|Added on Rightmove:||25 July 2018 (116 days ago)|
- Terraced House
- Part Furnished
- No Smokers Allowed
- Medium Garden
- 3 Bedrooms
Beautiful Victorian terrace offering ample space within this great central location of Quorn. Local access links and village amenities.
FULL DETAILS: £1100pcm. Available NOW.
* Storm porch with mosaic floor tiling
* Entrance hall with wooden flooring
* Front reception with bay window and feature cast iron fireplace
* Rear reception with wood flooring, log burner and patio doors leading onto the rear garden. Double wooden doors leading into the front reception
* Kitchen diner with tiled flooring. Wall and base units with integrated appliances (washing machine and dishwasher), freestanding fridge freezer. Worktop with tiled surround, black sink insert with mixer tap. Gas range and chrome extractor. Upvc windows allowing in plenty of light
* Landing with storage closet
* Three bedrooms. Large master with bay window
* Tiled bathroom with shower over the bath. Washbasin and low level WC. Chrome heated towel rail
* D/G & GCH
* Off road parking
* Rear garden with raised patio area and timber shed. Rear gated access
* Imposing bay fronted terrace
* Two reception rooms
* Log burner and feature fireplace
* Integrated appliances
* Three bedrooms
* Sought after central location
* Private garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74644520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28064150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Rugby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.