|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 October 2019 (8 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom, Ground Floor, Apartment
- Unfurnished, Heat by Electricity
- Cooker free standing, Refrigerator, Washer/dryer
- Under cover parking designated
- Restrictions: HB Claimants, Smokers, Pets
- Undercover Secure Parking !
- Short walk Into Town !
Essex & Suffolk Lettings are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom ground floor apartment.
The property is situated in St Peters St, a short walk to the town centre, Colchester castle park and easy walking distance of Colchester North Railway station which provides direct links to London Liverpool Station in under 1 hour.The apartment is heated by electricity and offered as unfurnished accommodation. The fitted kitchen provides cooker, refrigerator and washer/dryer facilities and there is secure undercover designated parking externally.
Essex & Suffolk Lettings are open Monday to Friday 9:30 to 17:00, we will be pleased to arrange viewings outside these hours if necessary.
Call the Lettings Team on or for accompanied viewings.
Our famous fleet of CARS are available for accompanied VIEWINGS at short notice so call NOW To View - TEL: or - Don't Delay, View Today!
Essex & Suffolk Lettings... Where Expertise & Service Meet
Kitchen 9'6 (2.09m) x 7'10 (2.40m)
Living Room 10'11 (3.34m) x 10'9 (3.30m)
Bedroom One 9'5 (2.89m) x 8'11 (2.73m)
Bedroom Two 9'6 (2.91m) x 8'7 (2.63m)
Bathroom 6'5 (1.98m) x 5'7 (1.71m)
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) can be provided on request.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74648896.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Essex & Suffolk Lettings, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.