|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2019 (8 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom, First floor, Maisonette
- Unfurnished, Heat by Electricity
- Cooker free standing, Built in Fridge Freezer
- Front Garden
- Restrictions: HB Claimants, Smokers, Pets
- Huge Apartment !
- Popular Location !
Essex & Suffolk Lettings are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom 1st floor maisonette.
The property is situated in the popular location of Maldon Road and is offered on an unfurnished basis. Accommodation comprises kitchen with cooker and fridge, lounge, modern kitchen, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and front garden.
Essex & Suffolk Lettings are open Monday to Friday 9:30 to 17:00, we will be pleased to arrange viewings outside these hours if necessary.
Call the Lettings Team on or for accompanied viewings.
Our famous fleet of CARS are available for accompanied VIEWINGS at short notice so call NOW To View - TEL: or - Don't Delay, View Today!
Essex & Suffolk Lettings... Where Expertise & Service Meet
Living Room: 13'10 (2.41m) x 11'10 (3.61m)
Kitchen: 10'3 (3.13m) x 7'10 (2.41m)
Bedroom 1: 12' (3.68m) x 9'8 (2.95m)
Bedroom 2: 10'11 (3.35m) x 7'3 (2.23m)
Bedroom 3: 9'3 (2.82m) x 7'8 (2.36m)
Bathroom: 7'10 (2.4m) x 5'9 (1.77m)
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) can be provided on request.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74648965.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Essex & Suffolk Lettings, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.