|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2018 (32 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Double Glazed - Gas Central Heated
- Wonderfully Presented Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- Offered On An Unfurnished Basis
- Two Double Bedrooms - One Single Bedroom
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to showcase this three bedroom mid terrace property, situated within the popular area of Dovecot, L14. To the ground floor there is an airy reception room, fitted kitchen diner and a three piece family bathroom. This family home is well maintained throughout, to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. In addition to this, the accommodation also benefits from off road parking and gas central heating.
Stonefield Road is situated between Shellingford Road and Lunsford Road, which is within the popular residential area of Dovecot, L14. The property location enables easy access to local amenities, local schools and recreational facilities. Access to public transport links, easy access to major road networks and the M62 motorway.
The Deposit for this property is £600.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 286952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.