|Added on Rightmove:||25 July 2018 (55 days ago)|
- EPC Rating B
- Close To Town Centre
- Second Floor Flat
- Communal Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
Situated a short distance from King's Lynn town centre. The property offers a bedroom, bathroom and lounge/kitchen. Externally there is a parking space and communal gardens. Call 01553 776478 to book your viewing.
This one bed second floor flat is situated close to the town centre.
Timber door to front.
Telephone intercom system.
Timber double glazed sash window to front, tiled effect vinyl floor, low flush WC, radiator, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, bath with mixer taps and shower over, extractor fan.
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner 11' 6" max x 23' 9" max ( 3.51m max x 7.24m max )
Two velux style windows to side, one dormer sash window to side, one velux style window to rear
Tiled effect vinyl floor to kitchen area, units at base and wall level, worktops surface, electric single oven, electric hob, tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer, boiler serving central heating and hot water, extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher or space for under counter fridge.
Television point, sky point, telephone point.
Bedroom 12' 2" subject to sloping ceiling x 9' 1" Subject to sloping ceiling ( 3.71m subject to sloping ceiling x 2.77m Subject to sloping ceiling )
Timber double glazed sash window to side, skylight style window to rear, radiator.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74652776.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1436H4425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Kings Lynn Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.