|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2018 (98 days ago)|
- Brand new development
- Located in Doncaster town centre
- Two minutes walking distance to Doncaster train & bus station
- McDonalds and various other eateries near by
- Close to the Frenchgate shopping centre
- Offering spacious living
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large modern bathroom with shower
- Luxury neutral décor
- Available now!
Are you looking for Town Centre accommodation? Moss Properties are excited to present this great development at The Kings Arcade opposite the Frenchgate shopping centre. Providing a contemporary open plan living and kitchen area with fridge/freezer and dishwasher integrated; with further plumbing for a washing machine and electric storage heating throughout. The bedrooms are bright and light allowing room for a double bed with further necessary furniture. Offering a large modern bathroom suite and shower over bath. Boasting luxury neutral décor throughout. Call now for viewings - available now!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101025004379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.