|Added on Rightmove:||26 July 2018 (115 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished One Bedroom Flat Located On The First Floor
- Property In Prime Time Location Only 5 Minutes Walk to Barking Station, Vicarage Field Shopping Centre & Barking High Street
- Ideal Location For Professionals Commuting into Central London Or Essex
- Property Can Be Presented Furnished Or Unfurnished
- Spacious Private Reception Room with Large Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom & Storage
- Electric Convector Heaters with Timer And Thermostat System Meaning No Gas Bills
- Off Street Private Permit Parking Available Outside The Property along With Visitor Permit Allowance
- EPC rating C, Council Tax Band: B, Borough: Barking & Dagenham
- Great Outdoor Space Perfect For Evening Walks
Edward Chase is delighted to present to the residential lettings market this amazing 1 bedroom first floor flat located a short walk to Barking Station (Underground). This flat has been recently renovated to an exceptional standard making it ideal for couples or small families searching for size, convenience and comfort.
This flat comes with several key features to consider such as:
- Double glazed windows
- Convector heaters with timer and thermostat
- No internal gas
- Private reception room
- Spacious kitchen
- Including all white goods with ample storage
- Bathroom with integrated W/C
- Large bedroom with internal wardrobes
- Entry phone system
- Private parking
- 5minute walk to Barking Station
- Tones of local amenities and great schools
- Communal grounds
If you are interested in viewing this property, please contact the Edward Chase lettings team today to schedule a viewing.
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. A tenant referencing fee of £195 per person will be charged subject to a minimum fee of £500 per property. All fees are inclusive of VAT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74676797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8919793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Chase, Ilford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.