|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2019 (19 days ago)|
- Grade II* Listed town house
- Situated in the famous High Street
- Character features throughout
- 2 reception rooms
- Master bedroom suite
- 2 further bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Open fronted double garage
- Parking and garden
A BEAUTIFUL GRADE II* LISTED TOWN HOUSE WITH PRIVATE PARKING & GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
Entrance porch, dining hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, utiity, cloakroom, master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite shower, bedroom 3, bathroom and cloakroom, second floor bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom. Double garage, parking and garden.
HOLDING DEPOSIT- £576.92
One week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Five weeks’ rent.
This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Chipping Campden is described as being one of the most beautiful small English country towns with its gently curving High Street. The town is not just rich in quaint rural charm, but also offers excellent local facilities including general store, specialist shops, restaurants, hotels and public houses. Additional shops and amenities can be found in Stow-on-the-Wold (10.3 miles) as well as Moreton-in-Marsh (8.3 miles)which provides local shops as well as a mainline station to London/Paddington in about 90 minutes.
The garden is a notable feature of the property that has been lovingly cared for by the vendors. A patio runs the full width of the house which is complimented by decorative borders and mature trees. Steps give rise to a substantial lawned area with a mix of plants, shrubs and trees. A charming pathway runs the full length of the garden providing access to the rear and a further patio area. An attractive and useful seating area sits halfway down the garden providing an entertaining space and an ideal spot from which to enjoy the views of both the garden and property. A gate opens to a further path giving access to a Cotswold stone open fronted garage (with power and light) which allows parking for 2 vehicles. There is also an additional parking space nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MIM180495_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayman-Joyce Estate Agents, Moreton-In-Marsh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.