|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2019 (34 days ago)|
- ZERO DEPOSIT SCHEME AVAILABLE
- Beautiful period style cottage
- Two reception rooms
- Character features throughout
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Enclosed front and rear courtyards
- Walking distance to amenities and schools
- Easy access to Darlington town centre
**ZERO DEPOSIT SCHEME AVAILABLE** BEAUTIFUL PERDIOD COTTAGE - AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE! Two reception rooms, two good sized bedrooms plus off street parking. Village home with ample character on a private lane, rarely available in such a sought after location. Perfectly situated in this lovely village, close to excellent schools and amenities. Also within easy access to nearby towns, viewing is highly recommended.
The accommodation comprises: living room with bay window, exposed wooden beams, stone chimney breast and feature fireplace, dining room with French doors to the rear courtyard and under stairs storage, kitchen with fitted units and oven/hob and bathroom with white three piece suite, with shower above the bath.
To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobe/storage space.
Externally the property has enclosed courtyard to the front which also provides off street parking, additional on street parking to the front and further enclosed courtyard to the rear.
Council Tax Band - B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_DARRAIL004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.