|Added on Rightmove:||27 July 2018 (88 days ago)|
- Completely refurbished two bed semi
- Good sized lounge
- Stylish breakfast kitchen
- Utility room
- Bathroom with shower
- Part double glazed
- Application Fee £240 inc vat(single app)
- Minutes walk from Bulwell 's centre
- NO PETS OR DSS
This is a fully refurbished two bedroom period semi located just minutes walk from the shopping centre of Bulwell. The property has been fully upgraded and improved and now offers a spacious lounge and stylish breakfast kitchen with the benefit of a separate utility. to the first floor are located a double bedroom and good sized single bedroom together with the bathroom. To the rear lies a secure enclosed low maintenace garden.
From The High road in Bulwell turn into Ravensworth Road at the traffic lights with Main Street. Take the first left turn into Strelley Street and then left into Muriel Street. The property is then located some distance along on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 233200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Janet Jones Property Services, Sherwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.