|Added on Rightmove:||27 July 2018 (116 days ago)|
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Low-maintenance rear garden
- Four bedrooms, two bath/shower rooms
- Newly refurbished throughout, whilst maintaining its 1930's character
- Ready from end August unfurnished - professional couple or family
- Council tax C
This 1930s Bath Stone house is renovated and redecorated throughout to a high standard and ideal for a professional couple or family. It offers light and versatile accommodation with views at the front to Solsbury Hill.
Downstairs there is a front living room with bay window. The hall leads to an open kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and ample space for a family dining table. There are smart, newly installed kitchen units and worktops. New multifunction oven, induction hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer will be provided. French doors lead out to a low-maintenance south-west facing garden with patio and grassed area. There is also a separate area suitable for outdoor storage, cycles, drying, etc. The garden has a rear gate to Larkhall Place. The ground floor extension, with underfloor heating throughout, is accessed through the kitchen/diner. There is a lobby with rear door to the garden. Off the lobby, the main room of the extension provides for flexible use, either as a good size fourth double bedroom or alternatively a multi-purpose family room. With its own French doors to the garden and an adjacent, shower room/toilet, it could work well as a self-contained teenager/grandparent annexe. There is a separate utility room, containing the Worcester Bosch boiler for the newly installed central heating system, utility sink, new washing machine, drier and storage base units. The utility has an exit door to the front of the property.
Upstairs there are a further three bedrooms, newly decorated and carpeted. Two bedrooms are doubles and one is a small double/single. The newly refurbished bathroom has a bath with shower over, a vanity unit with sink and wc, and an illuminated wall mirror cupboard. There is a built-in, full-height cupboard and underfloor heating. The attic, with drop down steps, is part boarded to provide useful storage space.
The property benefits from a newly constructed driveway for two cars.
Available from the end of August to a professional couple or family.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 363062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Bath Central.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.