|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2018 (137 days ago)|
- 2 Bed 2nd Floor MODERN APARTMENT
- FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDRAD
- SOUTH FACING BALCONY
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
- SECURE P[ARKING 1 VEHICLE INCLUDED
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
A beautifully presented, furnished, 2 bedroomed apartment benefiting from a SOUTH FACING BALCONY set within the AWARD WINNING 'Victoria Mills' complex on the fringe of Baildon, Shipley and Saltaire, within easy walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE with ample amenities and the TRAIN STATION providing regular services into both Leeds and Bradford within 12 minutes.
The apartment is located on the SECOND FLOOR of the VM1 unit and briefly comprises of;
Entrance Hallway with intercom entry system phone, OPEN PLAN Living room with Balcony access, the Kitchen is slightly set back and has a range of wall and base units and integrated appliances including Dishwasher, electric Hob and Oven and Fridge Freezer, the Washer / Dryer is housed in the UTILITY CUPBOARD which has provides a useful STORAGE AREA, the double Master Bedroom is complete with a fully tiled ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM, a nicely presented second Bedroom with LARGE WINDOWS allowing lots of natural light and a family Bathroom with shower over bath.
The property comes with 1 SECURE PARKING SPACE INCLUDED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74712644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28072920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Leeds North West Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.