|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2018 (78 days ago)|
- RENOVATED COMPLETELY JUST UNDER A YEAR AGO
- BUILT IN WARDROBE IN BEDROOM
- MERTON COUNCIL TAX BAND B £1138.35 PER ANNUM
- ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- MODERN THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- PERFECT FOR SINGLE PROFESSIONALS OR COUPLES
- CLOSE TO LONDON UNDERGROUND & TRAIN STATIONS
- OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREA
- FIRST FLOOR
A charming one bedroom flat situated on the Mitcham/Colliers Wood borders . It is being refurbished throughout and will be ready for a new tenant to make a long term home for themselves. Comprising of a cozy double bedroom, decent sized bathroom suite with shower over the bath, open plan kitchen/lounge and private off street parking as well, this property is certainly a must see and ideal for a working professional or couple.
So delay no further and contact Bairstwo eves lettings in Norbury now to arrange a viewing we guarantee this property will meet your expectations!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000460697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Norbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.