|Added on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (112 days ago)|
- 3 Bed Semi-Detached Propery
- Frenwood School Catchment Area
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- New Kitchen and Bathroom
- Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Large Through Lounge with conservatory to the rear
- Off Street Parking with Carport
A well presented 3 bedroom house, conveniently located close to various University sites, The QMC Hospital, The Ring Road, M1 Junctions 25 & 26 and within 2-3 miles from Nottingham City Centre.
A unfurnished 3 bedroom semi detached property with off street parking and carport. The accommodation comprises of: Brand new entrance porch leading to an entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, access to a living/dinning room, a well equipped kitchen and a downstairs toilet . Living/dinning Room - A well proportioned living/dinning room with patio doors leading to a conservatory and private rear garden. Also to the rear of the property there is a good size fitted kitchen with plenty of storage cupboards. To the first floor there are 3 good size double bedrooms, with adequate storage cupboards. The famiily bathroom offers a bath with shower, WC and wash basin.
There are gardens to the front and rear with a carport. An area is also available for off street parking. The property is double glazed throughout.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN THE PHOTOS WHERE TAKEN THE GARDEN WAS OVERGROWN, LANDLORD HAS SINCE INSTRUCTED GARDENER TO CLEAR.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74732051.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 435398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Estates, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.