|Added on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (110 days ago)|
- Sought after location
- Second floor apartment
- Entrance hallway with intercom system
- Open plan lounge with modern luxury furniture
- Kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom having double bed, fitted wardrobes and LCD TV
- Bathroom with white three piece suite
- Secure parking accessed via electric gates
- To let furnished
- Council tax band B
Professional Properties are pleased to offer a second floor apartment in sought after location having quality, modern furnishings throughout
Entrance hallway with intercom system
Open plan lounge with modern luxury furniture
Kitchen having a range of beech wall and base units, chrome electric oven and hob with extractor over, integral dishwasher, washer drier and fridge freezer
Master bedroom having double bed, fitted wardrobes and LCD TV
Bathroom with white three piece suite comprising of wash basin, w.c and bath with mains fed shower over
Secure parking accessed via electric gates
To let furnished
Council tax band B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74734877.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987001129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.