|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2019 (31 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 645863
Property Reference: 645863.
This is an exceptional, newly built, luxury, 2 double bedrooms apartment in a highly sought after new build apartment building. The complex is in a very secure and sought-after area. It is in one of the most convenient locations, just 10 seconds walk from Shadwell DLR, 7 minutes from Canary Wharf and 5 minutes from Bank or Liverpool Street. It is 5 minutes from Commercial Road and has DLR, East London Line and Buses for transport.
There is a large open market, Tescos, Iceland, Supermarkets, and MacDonald’s nearby including convenience stalls and nearbys shops. Local Bank Branches include Lloyds TSB, Natwest & HSBC
The apartment is a non-smoking apartment and does have a furnished balcony.
Pets will not be allowed unless Goldfish etc in a Fishbowl/ Aquarium
The flat comes with excellent high-rise views of Canary Wharf and the city. It is fully furnished, with fridge / freezer, microwave, washing machine / dryer and so forth.
The is available from 5th November 2019 and early reservation is recommended as it is within easy reach to the Olympic Village / Stadium, Canary Wharf, Liverpool Street and Tower Hill/ Embankment.
Viewings can be arranged from now.
Secure Underground Car-Parking is also available for long-term rent at further cost (negotiable).
Also there is an underground bike shed area (locked and only with residents' key access).
The entire building is accessible only by electronic fobs through several doors and secure digital keys. CCTV cameras and security are monitored 24/7.1-month deposit in advance is taken as reservation to take the property. No bills or council taxes are included.
Rental for the whole apartment starts at GBP1700.00/ per month EXCLUDING all bills and council tax
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,750.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 12 October, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 645863
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 64586312102019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.