|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 September 2018 (25 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms with some additional storage, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with wood burner and views to garden
- Kitchen/ breakfast room with feature inglenook
- Enclosed part walled garden with mature shrubs and trees, shed
- On-street parking and large garage
- Short walk to the local pub and good access to Bicester and Banbury
A lovely character cottage in Aynho, between Banbury and Bicester, with large garden and far reaching views. Within walking distance of the village pub and a short drive to town for the train station and M40.
Contact Finders Keepers for full details quoting ref R10459
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74737001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P112600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Banbury .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.