Studio apartment to rentManse Road, Hatton, AB42
|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 July 2018 (134 days ago)|
- * Ground Floor Studio Flat
- * Unfurnished Basis
- * Spacious Lounge/Bedroom
- * Modern Kitchen
- * Parking Space & Communal Garden
- * EPC Rating: F
- * Landlords Registration No: ABS-0094879-17
- Self Contained Ground Floor Studio Apartment
- Studio Apartment
- Fitted Kitchen
This self contained ground floor studio apartment is situated within the village of Hatton and is available for lease on an unfurnished basis.
This self contained ground floor studio apartment is situated within the village of Hatton and is available for lease on an unfurnished basis. The spacious lounge/bedroom overlooks the front of the property and the kitchen has been fitted with a wide range of modern units. The shower room has been fitted with a two piece suite and shower cubicle and features built-in wardrobes. Outside, there is communal garden areas and ample off street parking facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74748377.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SLE150080_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Kemnay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.