|Added on Rightmove:||31 July 2018 (76 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 422368
Property Reference: 422368.
Exceptionally Spacious First Floor Flat in the heart of Camberley town center
Recently refurbished this large first floor Victorian flat includes a new modern kitchen,bathroom and new carpets throughout.
The accommodation comprises stairs to entrance hall, 15ft lounge/dining room, 8ft kitchen, 2 bedrooms , 1 bathroom and separate cloakroom.
Offers easy access to all amenities including shops,cinema, restaurants,leisure center, rail station and good local schools.
Unfurnished and available 3rd September 2018
Will accept Housing benefits and deposit bond.
No parking facilities are available although a permit to park locally can be arranged with the council at £60/per annum
Outside area on ground floor can be used for table and chairs
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 422368
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42236831072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.