|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 July 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Living room
- Dining room
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Garage and driveway
- Enclosed garden
- Very popular catchment schools
- DG & GCH
* Detached family home
* Four bedrooms
* Two reception rooms
* Ensuite to master bedroom
* Enclosed rear garden
* Garage and driveway parking
* Very popular catchment schools
* Sought after location
* Council Tax Band D
* EPC Rating E
West Bridgford is an affluent and thriving suburb south of the River Trent in Nottingham. With a host of bars, restaurants, coffee shops and delis, this is one of the most popular, family friendly areas in Nottingham to live. As well as a number of independent eateries, you will also find chains such as M&S Simply Food, Carluccio's, Pizza Express and Cafe Nero.
West Bridgford has highly regarded comprehensive schools in the area as well as a number of primary schools.
It is a great base for reaching The Queens Medical Centre, Boots head office and Nottingham University. Nottingham Train station is only 2 miles away and there is an extremely regular bus service taking you straight into Nottingham city centre.
West Bridgford is also home to the famous Nottingham Forest and Notts County football grounds, Trent Bridge cricket ground and the National Watersports Centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74759546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 82SelbyRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royston & Lund Estate Agents, West Bridgford- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.