|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 September 2018 (60 days ago)|
- 5 bedroom terrace house
- Offered furnished
- Ideal for students or professionals
- Very well preseted throughout
- Very well presented
- Conservatory leading to the garden
- A few minutes walk to island gardens dlr station
- Call Reiss-samuels today
Reiss-Samuels are delighted to offer this superb condition 5 double bedroom town house with 4 bathrooms set in a courtyard development with parking and easy access to the Jubilee Line and DLR. Offered fully furnished throughout. Finished to a high standard throughout.Conservatory to the rear. Ideal for students and Professional sharers. VIEW ASAP HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. This house is availabe from September and offers a large open plan living area with a garden. Mudchute dlr is literally a few minutes walk
5 bedroom 4 bathroom townhouse
Stone throw away from Mudchute DLR
Quite residential development in Isle of Dogs
Brand new throughout - New boiler
Ideal for sharers - 12 month contract required or longer
Offered fully furnished
5 Double bedrooms
New kitchen with tiled flooring
Available TO VIEW NOW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference u76. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss-Samuels, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.