|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2019 (37 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 638155
Property Reference: 638155.
Ready to let from Friday 1 November 2019!!! Viewings taking place on Saturday 19 October (afternoon) - please contact us to make an appointment to see this charming period property in the heart of Chipping Sodbury
Pretty two bedroom cottage in the heart of Chipping Sodbury, situated down a quiet Mews but just off the High Street for easy access to all the pubs, restaurants and shops.
The property is grade two listed and 250 years old. It has a lounge, entrance hall and porch, dining room, kitchen with white goods provided, a large conservatory for storage and entertaining in the summer months, a downstairs toilet. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a bathroom and airing cupboard.
There is parking for one car by the side of the house and there is a pretty landscaped communal garden, shared with three other properties which is kept by a gardener (paid for by the landlord, not the tenants).
No dogs or smokers please and ideally a single person or couple preferred with no children as the house is not that child friendly (steep wooden stairs, open fire etc).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £800.00 per month (£184.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 15 October, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 638155
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 63815530092019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.