|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2018 (135 days ago)|
- well arranged three bedroom house
- large reception room
- fabulous kitchen/dining room with access to garden
- good condition
- well proportioned bedrooms
- lovely garden with built-in shed
- great location with amenities of South Harrow close by
LONG LET. This excellent three bedroom house is in fabulous condition and features a contemporary kitchen/dining room as well as a garden and a large reception room in a good location with off-street parking.
The property is located moments from shops, cafes and bars of South Harrow, while being moments from the local parks of Harrow. Local transport links are available nearby from South Harrow Station, Rayners Lane, West Harrow and Harrow on the Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74777462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1075779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Harrow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.