|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2019 (36 days ago)|
- ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Garage And Driveway Parking
- Close To M1
- EPC Rating - D
***ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE AVAILABLE***
THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECAITED. Having recently been MODERNISED throughout, this three bedroom DETACHED house offers blends of character and features A DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE, situated in the popular residential area of Glapwell.
This lovely kitchen is fitted with a contemporary style range of with contrasting work surfaces housing the single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer. The integrated appliances are all brand new AEG and include electric hob with extractor hood above. In addition there are tall floor to ceiling units with an integrated electric oven, microwave and fridge freezer. Benefiting from PVCu double glazed windows to the side over looking the garden.
The spacious lounge benefits from dual aspect double glazed windows and patio doors to the rear leading to the garden. Featuring a brick built fireplace offering the potential to house a log burner. Additionally there is a spindle balustrade staircase rises to the first floor landing.
To the first floor you will find three good sized bedrooms and the modern bathroom suite.
Although the pictures shown demonstrate the high standard that this property has been finished to a viewing is recommended in order to fully appreciate this family home.
Call us today to discuss this property in more detail and to arrange a viewing.
*This property is offered with a deposit replacement guarantee product as an alternative to a cash deposit
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74790643.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P2684K0609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Chesterfield Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.